Wednesday, August 30, 2006

what I've been up to . . .

  • Ciao! Monday night my coworker/friend, Lauren, & I went to the Italian Language Meet up group because we thought it would be fun to learn Italian. Of course, we've only printed out the 1st 3 lessons from a webpage and the others there were quite advanced! The host was completely nice though and Lauren was able to understand quite a bit. We're looking into an ACC mid day class that we could take at lunchtime.
  • Tuesday night was ladies night out again with my friend, Mandi (http://wattslife.blogspot.com/) We had a pedicure, ate dinner at Freebirds (the guac was SPICY) and played around at Pier One and Target. It was fun (but my toes are already a little chipped!)
  • The weather is beautiful. We got rain yesterday and the high was 94.
  • My work has been crazy insane but it's moving along decently smoothly; I'm afraid to say "good" in case that will jinx everything . . .
  • but there was this weird work birthday celebration today . . . I had too much to do so I left. Which was probably good. Maybe . . . it was weird. Email me offline and I will tell you about it/get your opinion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Was the wierd birthday celebration like "The Office"? That is my favorite show.

1:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home