Friday, September 22, 2006

our mp3's answers to life's questions for us:

What's your musical fortune? Found this via Sarah's blog via her friend Jenny's blog. Here’s how you too can do this at home--Put your mp3 player on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING….
--Trey's--
How does the world see you? "Mystify" by INXS

Will I have a happy life?"White Room" by Eric Clapton

What do my friends really think of me?"Ain't too proud to pray" by Lynyrd Skynyrd

What do people secretly think of me?"You don't mean anything" by Simple Plan sadly, this is truly what came up on the mp3 player

How can I be happy?"The Crystal Ship" by the Doors

Will I ever have (more) children?On "Weezie Anna's Wedding Day" (by Milton Brown & His Musical Brownies?) since we don't know anyone by that name I guessing no, however I guess my answer below may disagree...


What is some good advice for me?"Scooby Doo, Where are you?" (SKA by MxPx)

How will I be remembered?"I'm doing the best I ever did" GodSmack

What is my signature dancing song?"Silver and Gold" from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by Burl Ives

What do I think my current theme song is?"Straight from the Heart" by Whitesnake

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?"Cold as Ice" by Foreigner

What song will play at my funeral?"Pop Muzik" by U2

What is my day going to be like? "Five-O" by James

--Angela's--
How does the world see you?Chicky, Icky, Icky by Haywood Banks lovely little diddy about a lady spending Christmas at Betty Ford Clinic


Will I have a happy life?Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynryd

What do my friends really think of me?Silver Bells by Martina McBride

What do people secretly think of me?Who do you Love by Jack Johnson

How can I be happy?Christmas Song by Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds yes, this is so . . .

Will I ever have (more) children?Tequila by Richie Valens—seriously.


What is some good advice for me?Hallelujah I love her so by Ray Charles

How will I be remembered?New Orleans by Cowboy Mouth

What is my signature dancing song?Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerin


What do I think my current theme song is?Patience by Guns N Roses

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?Lullaby by James does this mean I bore people to sleep??

What song will play at my funeral?Iko Iko the clubmix by Captain Jack I wouldn't mind this; it's a fun song . . . .

What is my day going to be like? The Bear Went over the Mountain

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

i like the last one- the bear went over the mountain?

9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home