Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Trey's yummy dinner

So as you know I've been swamped at work lately. Only because our system, for a production update, went down at 5:15 did I leave that early today. I came home, ran straight to this computer to check the last update needed, when Trey came in and asked what I wanted for dinner. "Anything, but I can't make it and I'm hungry" was my response. So, I finish my work and get up to find he is making a yummy dinner--his own recipe. It was fabulous so here it is:

1/2 lb of garden rotini pasta, cooked & drained
1 lb HEB Italian Sausage, cooked & sliced
3/4 jar HEB black olive/capers tomato sauce
2 cups Cabernet Sauvignon (red wine)
1/2 package frozen eggplant (diced)
1 large onion, sauteed w/ sausage
1 zucchini squash, diced & sauteed
6 oz fontini cheese, grated
1 package frozen spinach, chopped & drained

Layer cooked pasta in a 9x13 glass pan, mix all ingredients except cheese together. Then cover with cheese. Put in 350-400 degree over for about 20 minutes.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks Angela! I'll print it out.

10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home