Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weekend stuff



Friday night we went to the family birthday party for friend, Cari, as we missed the friend birthday party due to illness. Here's a photo of the Mermaid Princesses.

Saturday we rearranged all the living room furniture and in the process CLEANED, CLEANED, CLEANED. Saturday night Trey and I went to Cirrus' Christmas party at Scholtz's. It was a "Taste of" party with several different caterers (Cajun, Indian, BBQ, Mexican and AMY's ICE CREAM) and 2 different bands (one jazz and one coverband). It was a lot of fun but a little chilly. Now off to church for the Children's Christmas program.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Very fun!

Good job on the cleaning. I know how hard it can be to get started, but I bet you feel a lot better now that it's done.

It was sure chilly this weekend! I was walking around downtown barelegged, so I know.

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home