Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanks

10 things for which I'm thankful:

  1. Grace
  2. my husband--almost 8 years of marriage
  3. my precious Danielle
  4. my neices and nephews--they are all growing up so fast
  5. my parents, in-laws, aunts, uncles, grandparents, extended family--there's always something fun and interesting going on!
  6. my pets--each with their own weird personality--and the fabulous vet staff we chose.
  7. that we have a house with a yard and trees--though I tease we live in the 'hood some children don't their own rooms or a yard to play in.
  8. enough food--even at our most broke time we are able to eat
  9. freedom and of course, those who fight to keep us free
  10. my friends and coworkers

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday everyone. What are your top thanks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home