Saturday, November 29, 2008

cheesecake

S got very hungry driving back from Houston and I had nothing to feed her. She really wanted D's chocolate chip cookie so D shared with her. That wasn't enough for S so I pulled over to the next available place (you know what it is like with a screaming-at-the-top-of-their-lungs baby.) That place happened to be Jack-in-the-Box and the only thing I could think she could have without choking was a slice of cheesecake. S enjoyed it very much. D was a great helper and feed S about half of it but S kept biting D so I finally said "just give her the rest and let her feed herself." S was perfectly fine with this. About 10 minutes later both kids fell asleep for the remainder of the trip. When I got home and finally saw S, this is the mess I was greeted with:



She was completely happy though. It was funny.

4 Comments:

Blogger cindyjane said...

how funny and a darling picture - know you didn't mind since it made her happy! yum - cheesecake!

6:59 AM

 
Blogger Just J for now said...

I love that satisfied smile. That's what cheesecake does to me too.

10:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so relate to that cheesecake smile. Worth the mess to capture that I think.

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Cheesecake makes me happy, too!

1:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home