Thursday, April 27, 2006

dance class, pork chops & a sleepover . . .

It's been a crazy week at work and home. Trey is taking his Composition 2 class so his nights doing school work are even longer. I am a big grump because of busy days at work, home, cook, clean, fight to get ready for bed, etc, etc...I'm just sooo tired.

Thursday is dance class night and that always means something easy on the dinner menu; we had spaghetti but the ground beef I used tasted a little funny to me and Trey. It was fresh and so far nothing but I can't help being a little worried--that's just my nature!

At work tomorrow morning is "Staff Appreciation breakfast" though it is listed on the Events calendar in the elevator as "Porkchop Breakfast". And, indeed, that is what it is! Once a year the Uppers at work prepare porkchops, pancakes, breakfast tacos, etc, for the staff to enjoy. It is very nice and everyone gets good and stuffed. You then spend the rest of the day smelling the porkchops and regretting how much you pigged out.

Tomorrow Danielle & I are picking up her friend, Cari, from school. She is spending the night. I'm sure they will have a blast!

Well . . . as I said previously I am sooo tired so off to bed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

pork chops for breakfast! that's a new one for me!

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home