Wednesday, May 10, 2006

compliment

I was frustrated with something at work yesterday and, rather than vent at work, called a friend to vent. During the course of our conversation Jenell paid me one of the biggest compliments ever; she told me that I am the one who taught her that her kids are the most important thing in her life.

I feel so guilty most of the time leaving Danielle at school all day and so often, work worries follow me home. I'm snappy and irritated. Jenell works as well, so it was good to hear and get that reminder to make the best of home time. Who knows what the next year will bring? I've learned you cannot plan your life. Though I still try and get disappointed all the time . . . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It's so hard to NOT plan, at least for me. I like to have things all in order. I am learning with the kids though that it is better to cool off a little and let them lead sometimes.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home