Sunday, May 07, 2006

Our Saturday

After the Rx began taking effect Danielle was able to be around others. So we met my mom yesterday morning to see Ice Age 2. (It was very cute.) Since we were very close to my parents we stopped by on the way home. Danielle ended up staying there for the afternoon. Trey and I stopped by a friends to feed the cat and the hardware store on the way home where bought a new wheel barrow, some mulch and a new rose bush for the side of the house. We had lunch at home then started working in the yard. I mowed the lawn and trimmed some of the trees, Trey finished his garden and cut up some of the limbs. Then the neighbor down the way didn't have enough to fill up his trailer to the dump so we paid them some cash to haul away the limbs. The yard looks so much better. Then we went back to my parents for pork chop dinner. My parents make the best pork chops either of us have ever had so we never refuse that dinner offer. Stopped by to feed the cat again then came home. It had stormed again so we'll probably be mowing again in the next few days. Trey did homework last night while D & I watched a tape of Signing Time. That was our Saturday--a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home