Saturday, December 09, 2006

Danielle's school Christmas program

Waiting to get started. (the beloved Hayden is to the lower left with the red tie)This was my view about 50% of the program--the other 50% was of the blond boy in front of Danielle as he kept bobbing his head back and forth, back and forth...Trey couldn't see Danielle at all; he said "I can see every child in the school except for Danielle."

Do you hear what I hear?

Danielle's class and the campanion 4 year old class sang Oh Christmas Tree and It's a Small World. The finale was the 3 & 4 year class along with the kindergarters singing Navidad. They were, of course, precious. When I was getting Danielle dressed she asked "Who else is here to watch me?" I replied "Daddy." And she asked "Yeah, but who else?" She's gotten used to a lot of family in the audiences! Coming up the aisle to get into place was so cute; Danielle was grinning the entire time. After the performance we let Danielle choose our dinner place and she chose Long John Silvers. Then we stopped in Target and did a little shopping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I love those programs. They are hilarious and precious all at the same time.

8:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home